MASPED PORT II. Logistics Centre
Szabadkikötő Út 5-7
- 15 000 m²
- Available Space
- 5 000 m² - 15 000 m²
The MASPED PORT II. Logistic Centre warehouse and office development project is situated in the Budapest Freeport area. The site lies in the heart of the traditional industrial and logistics centre of the capital benefitting from unrivalled infrastructure.
This area provides an ideal location for logistics, warehousing or distribution activities and would be
perfect for the establishment of prestigious company HQ.
The 3.5 hectare site will facilitate the construction of two stand-alone buildings. Both of the buildings meet today’s standards according to the prospective tenant's individual requirements and budget.
The size of the buildings is 6500 sq and 8500 sq m.
With the MASPED PORT I. Logistics Centre operating on the adjacent site, occupants can also benefit in case of such requirement from the full scale of a modern contract logistics, consultancy, domestic distribution and international freight forwarding service.
- Column grid: 10 m x 12 m
- Internal height: 11 m
- Skylights on the full length of the roof
- Docking gate width: 3.50 m
- The floor level of the warehouse is 1.20 m above ground level
- Optional ramp access for small trucks
- Optional dock levellers for small trucks insulated warehouse with the possibility of additional heating/cooling
- Fire protection system for general goods
- Flexible office fit out. Available office spaces from 23 m to 450 m (on one level)
- Column distance: 3 m
- Internal height: 2.80 m
- Air-conditioned office spaces on request
- Suspended ceiling